Sipdown (150/155)!

Thank you 221Tea for the sample! It’s been a while (well, a few weeks maybe?) since I’ve had a hot cuppa Genmaitcha and man was it good to have one! I needed that sweet cup of roasty, toasty goodness!

This one was definitely very pretty to look at; dry the brown rice was all a brilliant bright green from the matcha it was coated in, and steeped up the liquor was a slightly cloudy green as well! I wish I’d made it in my clear glass mug so I could have looked at it better. It was perdy.

Taste wise, this was pretty straight forward: vegetal green and toasty rice. It leaned a little more towards the toasty side which did surprise me a little considering the matcha in the mix. I was braced for something a little more vegetal.

Flavors: Roasted, Seaweed, Vegetal

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada