Another magic potion blend from Dexter! I picked it for tonight because it’s a rooibos/honeybush blend, and therefore nighttime friendly! I had no idea what was in it though; the smell was not super telling.

However one sip in and it was pretty obvious that this blend was a nut heavy one. Really, it screamed nut notes at me. Honestly, I picked up the almond and hazelnut but more so than either of those I got peanut! But looking at the ingredients list right now, I don’t see that included. Odd.

It was good though once I got over being initially overwhelmed by all the nut flavour; though every time I have hazelnut anything and there’s no chocolate either than always throws me off a little regardless. I’m very accustomed to that due. I thought the rooibos/honeybush were both present but in a relatively soft way that I don’t necessarily think anti rooibos/honeybush drinkers would find offensive. Or rather, maybe it’d be less offensive than usual? The caramel was a weird flavour; it was so buried under the almond/hazelnut/peanut and I think mostly it just kinda sweetened stuff up a bit so the blend didn’t because too nutty.

I have one more cup of this one left so we’ll see how I feel after that one; but I could maybe go for more of this! It wasn’t bad at all, and I think it’s pretty different from the other rooibos/honeybush blend I have stocked up.

Flavors: Almond, Hazelnut, Nuts, Nutty, Peanut

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada