Sipdown (150/157)!

Thank you VariaTEA (and I believe, by extension, jump62359) for the sample! I had a “moment of clarity” late last night after a shower where I didn’t feel sick anymore so I seized the opportunity and made a tea from VariaTEA’s latest care package.

This was ok. Nothing really exceptional about it, but it was good enough I’d have it again if it was served to me. It was a nice smooth vanilla mint tea, and I liked that there’s no chocolate component to it. It’s definitely not needed; sometimes vanilla mint just needs to stand on its own! I guess my biggest gripe was just that it was a little thin/watery overall.

Maybe I could have fixed that by pushing for a longer steep time, but I followed the recommendation on the little sample baggy – and I didn’t want to over do it either.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada