Sipdown (144/151)!

Thank you Dexter for the sample! This one is definitely interesting. I wonder how the blender decided on the flavours for this one given that Veritaserum is supposed to have no flavour or smell?

I actually taste the raspberry in this very clearly which says a lot to me because with Adagio blends I find that a fair amount of the time the flavours are muddled because of lots going on with the blends. As for the other flavours in this, I think the black base is very heavy, bold, and brisk and as for the chocolate it’s definitely more of a dark chocolate with a bit of bitterness to it. I really don’t mind the bitterness though because it’s definitely more something I’m associating with the chocolate than oversteeping the tea or anything like that.

On the whole, this wasn’t so bad and I really did like that rich raspberry flavour (with the bitter dark chocolate it was almost like a raspberry truffle). Would I order it? No – but I’d absolutely drink it again if I had the chance.

Yeah, definitely not what I’d have expected for this particular magic potion but it was ok!

Flavors: Dark Bittersweet, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada