Sipdown (139/146)!

Thank you Dexter for the sample! I think I just have one more magic potion left at this point. Maybe I’ll finish it off tonight?

Anyway, made this in my timolino. It was good but nothing exceptional; basically just a nice straight forward caramel/vanilla black tea with the tiniest little bit of bitterness/dryness on the end sip. I guess I’d drink it again, but there’s really no need to go out of my way to do so.

I suppose it fit the namesake well enough.

Also, this was/is my second Butterbeer Tea (the other was the 52Teas take on it)! A year ago the concept of even one Butterbeer themed tea probably would have really blown my mind, and now I’m sorta just like “Oh, that’s cool I suppose” about it. Huh.

Flavors: Caramel, Cream, Vanilla

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada