Well this is a sipdown of sorts, despite my cupboard number not changing at all. This mug used up the last of my old leaf, so now I just have the 70g I bought of the new formula/blend (although it’s very similar). It feels satisfying using the leaf up given how old it was, but part of me also feels like I’m losing out on something now that my long hoarded rations of this are all gone.

It’s ok; I still have more of this left – and it’s new and fresh! Someday I’ll likely have the same feelings about that tin worth.

I enjoyed this while eating pizza; I caved and ordered pizza for myself (it’s rainy out and I felt zero motivation to cook) and wings for Tre – my treat. Between the two of us we definitely have a problem though: there are nine old pizza boxes stacked up in the kitchen (we’d put them in the recycling bin like normal, but the landlord has totally filled it with stuff from his renovations) right now, and the two new ones from tonight in the fridge. I feel like I should be so, so ashamed of this. I am, a little. I feel like not enough…

Anyway, yeah; root beer tea and pizza. It’d be a good combo, except this last mug had the drags of the 50g bag I’ve been hoarding and was really cinnamon heavy. Still good! Just, really, really cinnamon heavy – and that tasted weird against my Feta/Pineapple pizza. Oh well.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cream, Root Beer, Vanilla

Cheri

There are times when we’ll have pizza boxes and carry out containers stacked like that. It happens. No shame.

Suziqzer

Feta and pineapple pizza… Not a combo we would see around here…Sounds interesting.

Comments

Cheri

Suziqzer

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada