drank White Rhino by Butiki Teas

I’m so happy I included more of this in my last Butiki order! I woke up with a craving for it this afternoon (yes, woke up in the afternoon…) and put it off for most of the day because I’d set aside other teas to get through – but finally this evening a made up a cup and it’s so good!

It’s rich and creamy, and it still baffles me this is a white tea because it’s got so much in common with all my favourite blacks like the strong honey and baked bread notes. I remember mentioning this back when I first had this one, but it reminds me so strongly of Easter Buns! Sweet Bread with a sugary, creamy glaze/icing and fruit (we also got ones with currants, because I despite raisins). Mmm!

Also, I’m just realizing now that when I say “Easter Bun” I’m meaning a Hot Cross Bun, which we called Easter Buns in my house growing up because my Mom only bought them around Easter. So sorry for any confusion.

Such a lovely medley of flavours! Mmm, so many flavours!

Sadly my cup went cold before I finished it: I’m “painting” my nails – in quotations because I’m using those nail design strips for the first time. We got a small shipment in at work and I thought the price was really reasonable ($2) to give them a shot since I saw a pattern I really liked. I’m not going to lie; the appeal was totally that I immediately made a tea connection and thought it’d look super cute with my Keep Calm and Drink Tea T-Shirt. Whoops.

This isn’t my hand or anything, but this is the pattern I went with: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-kYjgSj07-6k/UbOoZvLwMiI/AAAAAAAAAEo/NhPXOKKcd5k/s640/blogger-image-1947788371.jpg

They were actually so much easier to apply then I thought they’d be, and I’m really happy with how they look!

Anyway, long story short my tea went cold. Still delicious, though!

Flavors: Baked Bread, Cream, Fruity, Hay, Honey, Sugar, Sweet

Cheri

those are absolutely awesome!!! I kind of want some now.

Cheri

(And by those and some, I mean those nail design thingies. but I wouldn’t mind some of that tea, too.)

Cameron B.

This tea sounds so good! I’ve had a couple of blacks tea that remind me of white teas and loved them, so I think I’d love the reverse too! :)

Comments

Cheri

those are absolutely awesome!!! I kind of want some now.

Cameron B.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada