Sipdown (134/141)!

This is officially the last of the Magic Potion teas that Dexter so kindly and thoughtfully sent to me. And although I didn’t delibretly put this one off for last, I guess it kinda makes sense why I subconsciously chose the others over this one: it’s so freaking spice heavy! Damn Chai.

Yeah, I steeped it up and really as soon as the water hit the leaves I knew so much that I wouldn’t like this one, and damn was I right. It’s a mess. Really, it truly is.

It’s composed of three chai blends and between the three there’s just so much spice and then so much “extra stuff” that should be making each chai special that all that extra crap is too thinly stretched to even compare with the abundance of nasty spice. It was like a cup of hot, concentrated ginger/cinnamon vomit with a pinch of lemon grass. Everything else was really lost/muddled. Vanilla? Nope. Chocolate? Hell nah.

Just… Ew.

But I’ll give it some props: Polyjuice is supposed to be extremely complicated and disgusting tasting, and this blend met those qualities. So ten points to Gryffindor for the accuracy in that regard. It goes without saying this wasn’t for me though.

Happy it’s gone.

Flavors: Spices

mj

Ha! “10 points to Gryffindor for accuracy”

Lynxiebrat

Well it’s only supposed to be disgusting tasting if your drinking the ‘essence’ of someone evil. lol…Harry Potter geek too

Cheri

Yep, the 10 points made me laugh.

Comments

mj

Ha! “10 points to Gryffindor for accuracy”

Lynxiebrat

Cheri

Yep, the 10 points made me laugh.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada