Oh God, I let my queue get so long and now I’m scared to go through and write all the tasting notes I’ve put off. Six days of tasting notes piling up (though I haven’t drank much the last two days because I didn’t want to add to the list). So, I’m gonna try and give my self five lines for each note; no more. That should help with getting through these quickly, and keeping stuff tea relevant.

This one was a cold brew; and just something I was craving. I’ve reviewed it a decent amount of times so it’s easy to just sum up this one: Mild vegetal undertone, strong strawberry/spearmint notes, sweet ginger in the end sip. Just a touch bitter. Good overall; and very refreshing.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada