Man, so much backlog. And my timeline of when I drank this is so fuzzy right now; like, I probably had a witty story in mind for this one since this is usually my tea ‘scapegoat’ for story telling – but now I’m not sure what. So I guess I’m just going to plunk this link here:

This is part of why I haven’t been logging super regularly. I’ve decided to kind of experiment with doing a side blog on Steepster that’s all just tea themed/related stuff. I don’t know how exactly it’ll evolve or what it’ll become but I’m enjoying messing around with it, and feeling like I have an excuse to look through a whole bunch of tea related tags.

Oh, and here’s my main blog for any other Steepster people on tumblr:

It’s much more fandom-y and has pretty much no structure. Just kind of whatever I want to blog whenever I want to. I also don’t tag anything, so I don’t know if anyone here on Steepster has major triggers – but just something to keep in mind I guess. I don’t think I post a lot of triggering stuff, but I suppose you never know.

Roswell Strange

Oh, I kinda don’t like my tea blog url right now so if anyone else has ideas they’d be most welcomed! :)

OMGsrsly

I thought the name was cute! Sadly I am horrible at thinking up names, so I have no suggestions for you.

Comments

Roswell Strange

OMGsrsly

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for…

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, overly vegetal or marine, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach

Currently exploring/looking to try: Straight Pu’Erh or Dark/Roasted Oolong, Sweet Potato flavoured blends or straight teas with strong sweet potato notes, and anything with Goji berries

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada