Man, so much backlog. And my timeline of when I drank this is so fuzzy right now; like, I probably had a witty story in mind for this one since this is usually my tea ‘scapegoat’ for story telling – but now I’m not sure what. So I guess I’m just going to plunk this link here:

This is part of why I haven’t been logging super regularly. I’ve decided to kind of experiment with doing a side blog on Steepster that’s all just tea themed/related stuff. I don’t know how exactly it’ll evolve or what it’ll become but I’m enjoying messing around with it, and feeling like I have an excuse to look through a whole bunch of tea related tags.

Oh, and here’s my main blog for any other Steepster people on tumblr:

It’s much more fandom-y and has pretty much no structure. Just kind of whatever I want to blog whenever I want to. I also don’t tag anything, so I don’t know if anyone here on Steepster has major triggers – but just something to keep in mind I guess. I don’t think I post a lot of triggering stuff, but I suppose you never know.

Roswell Strange

Oh, I kinda don’t like my tea blog url right now so if anyone else has ideas they’d be most welcomed! :)

OMGsrsly

I thought the name was cute! Sadly I am horrible at thinking up names, so I have no suggestions for you.