drank Kirara Rice Tea by Lupicia

Sipdown (136/143)!

Thank you VariaTEA for the sample! I did enjoy this one, but I really didn’t find much fancy or special about it other than the name – it was basically a pretty typical Genmaicha, although I thought it leaned just slightly more to than green side than the roasty toasty rice one.

Nonetheless, happy to have tried it – one more Lupicia blend sampled, and one more Genmaicha under my growing belt ;)

VariaTEA

Dexter sent this to me and I thought I would pass some along given your efforts to try all the matchas.

Roswell Strange

Well thank you to Dexter as well!

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Well thank you to Dexter as well!

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada