Sipdown (135/142)!

Of course it would take until the last time having this for me to finally taste it. Ugh.

To prepare I made the last of what I had (around a tbsp) into a milkshake! I used one frozen banana, a cup of milk, and took scoops of Greek frozen vanilla yogurt with the matcha – all blended together.

It was really good; the banana was definitely a strong flavour but I actually tasted the matcha almost equally, which really surprised me given the fact I’ve always struggled to taste this flavour of matcha. It was creamy, and pudding-like, and even a faint bit lemony just like any Bavarian Cream I’ve had “in real life”. It was a pretty good milkshake, and I enjoyed a couple cups worth of it!

A nice way to finish this one off.

Flavors: Cream, Lemon, Vanilla

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada