Sipdown (135/142)!

Of course it would take until the last time having this for me to finally taste it. Ugh.

To prepare I made the last of what I had (around a tbsp) into a milkshake! I used one frozen banana, a cup of milk, and took scoops of Greek frozen vanilla yogurt with the matcha – all blended together.

It was really good; the banana was definitely a strong flavour but I actually tasted the matcha almost equally, which really surprised me given the fact I’ve always struggled to taste this flavour of matcha. It was creamy, and pudding-like, and even a faint bit lemony just like any Bavarian Cream I’ve had “in real life”. It was a pretty good milkshake, and I enjoyed a couple cups worth of it!

A nice way to finish this one off.

Flavors: Cream, Lemon, Vanilla

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additives (the exception being matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives) so unless I mention otherwise you can assume that’s how I’ve prepared my tea!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Bergamot. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

Currently I’m seasonally employed at DAVIDsTEA. While I’m still reviewing DAVIDsTEA blends I am no longer numerically rating them due to the obvious conflict of interest. Any tea blends you currently see with a numeric score that are from DAVIDsTEA were reviewed prior to my being hired there.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada