Tasting note number 1700! Woot!

Anyway, I added a tsp. of this matcha into a pudding cup of caramel pudding; honestly I didn’t expect to be able to taste the matcha but I just wanted that matcha buzz and I thought that out of the matcha I own this one would clash the least with caramel flavour. At I was pretty right; I couldn’t taste this one at all until the after taste and then surprisingly it tasted distinctly like maple.

TheTeaFairy

That’s a wholotta notes, congrats!

mj

OMG, that is a HUGE number of notes. How long did that take you??

Roswell Strange

I joined Steepster on September 4th 2013

OMGsrsly

You drink so much tea! Congratulations on 1700. :)

boychik

And your notes so detailed! Congrats!

caile

Wow, that’s great! :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

That’s a wholotta notes, congrats!

mj

OMG, that is a HUGE number of notes. How long did that take you??

Roswell Strange

I joined Steepster on September 4th 2013

OMGsrsly

You drink so much tea! Congratulations on 1700. :)

boychik

And your notes so detailed! Congrats!

caile

Wow, that’s great! :)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada