Sipdown (132/139)!

I cheated. Oops.

I actually have/had two more teabags of this one, but they were really, really mangled and I’m pretty sick of this one so I decided it was better to just toss them out. I felt bad at first, but now not so much. Tonight this is really sweet but otherwise the “same ol’ same ’ol”. I guess that’s a nice enough way to part with this blend.

Anyway, it’ll be bedtime soon but I wanted to do one last round of teas and get a couple sipdown in, and satisfy some cravings I was having! I ended up pulling way more stuff from my closet/cupboard than I can possibly have tonight, so looks like I have a nearly overwhelming line up of choices to go through this weekend. Welp.

While drinking my evening/bed time teas I decided to update websites and stuff! So, now I have a new theme on Tumblr that links up to my Homestuck rewrites (does anyone here on Steepster read Homestuck? That’d be awesome!) and my new tea blog with an updated little blurb about myself since I retook the Homestuck title test (you can tell how I’ve changed in nearly a year because I went from being a Page of Hope to a Knight of Doom), and updated my Steepster profile picture and linked my Tumblr into my description! Hooray!

It’s weird because they were all really simple changes, but it feels like a really nice clean start. I didn’t realize I was stressed before and I’m still not sure what I was really stressed about, but after I finished updating everything I felt a huge release of tension. I guess I was holding on to past aspects of myself that are no longer accurate?

Lesson of the day: Sometimes change is really good.

Cheri

What is Homestuck? (obviously, I don’t read it, since I have no clue what it is.)

It’s good to hear you’ve released that stress you didn’t realize you had until it was gone. That makes for a better night’s sleep and a better tomorrow!

CHAroma

This note is cathartic. I’ve been holding onto stress like that and I can’t let it go. Maybe I should just give in and do all the stuff that I’ve been putting off for years…

Roswell Strange

Homestuck is a web comic! It’s very, very long. In fact, it’s the longest web comic ever written and the third longest piece of literature in the English language (and it is not complete yet).http://fictionalellie.tumblr.com/post/69658278317/so-homestuck-is-1-142-913-words-the-longest-book And here’s a link to the comic: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/

Cheri

Interesting. I will have to spend some time with that and check it out.

Comments

Cheri

CHAroma

Roswell Strange

Cheri

Interesting. I will have to spend some time with that and check it out.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada