Made hot in my timolino.

I shared a few sips of this to my non-tea drinking coworker Nina who is my age, but immigrated to Canada from Russia. She kinda choked on it a little and then basically told me that “it has promise, but seriously needs sweetener”.

Nah, this bad boy is perfect as is!

Flavors: Cream, Melon

Cameron B.

Those silly non-tea drinkers… When I went to visit my mom, I kept offering her a taste of my tea (mostly straight blacks, but really good ones) and she never seemed as impressed as I wanted her to be. Oh well, more for me! ;)

Comments

Cameron B.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada