Matcha Milkshake! Here’s my recipe tea frens’(!):

- A Frozen Banana
- Two Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 tsp. of this matcha (Base Grade; distinctive flavouring)
- 1 cup of milk

So pretty much this was a Strawberry/Banana milkshake! And, I loved it – I thought it was insanely rich and flavourful and just very very fun. Tre however, did not like it; and somewhat surprisingly his complaint was that it was too sweet which I think is shocking for a person who typically adds like 4 tsp. of sugar to his tea. But maybe it’s worth mentioning because, yeah, this was pretty sweet. I thought it was just right, though.

Smeh.

Cheri

That sounds good.

Comments

Cheri

That sounds good.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada