In my timolino for work, and just divine. Heavenly, even.

I want to go make Poptarts and tea (I blame you Marzipan!) though, so just copypasta-ing my tasting notes from earlier in the week. I don’t need to expand; I’ve raved about this one before.

- Rich earthy Pu’Erh base
- Gooey Caramel and Clay notes (but not gooey clay; what would that even taste like?)
- Very indulgent
- Honestly could have maybe benefited from some milk, though
- Back on the wishlist! I need MOAR.

Marzipan

I’m a bad influence!

mj

Marzipan ususally has the best ideas :)

*usually

Cheri

You’re a great influence, Marzi. Sometimes. ;-)

Comments

Marzipan

I’m a bad influence!

mj

Marzipan ususally has the best ideas :)

*usually

Cheri

You’re a great influence, Marzi. Sometimes. ;-)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada