Cold Brew.

I’m still working at figuring out how I can best enjoy this one. I thought cold brewing might be an acceptable route so I tried that next. It’s still very “meh” overall, but again not bad. It was very chocolate/coconut heavy which is nice and all, but where is the “graham” which this blend is named after.

I’m kinda over having to fight to find a way to enjoy this one; I think I’ll be happy when it’s gone. Sorry HI; I’m still unimpressed with what I’ve seen…

mj

If you have to work to enjoy it….NEXT! Later, problem tea

Comments

mj

If you have to work to enjoy it….NEXT! Later, problem tea

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada