Well, it looks like I wont be finishing all my backlogged tasting notes today; but I made a really good dent in the list, and enjoyed some really tasty cups this evening while unwinding with some TV so I’m pretty content.

Nonetheless, even if I can’t finish all my tasting notes I can at least do a few more before I stretch out on my couch/bed for the night and wind down with some sappy TV Damn you Gossip Girl; heart broken Chuck Bass being the little spoon with Blair has me in tears! Why must I fall for all the broken characters! I must be a masochist; I see Chuck in crippling pain and sadness and all I can think is “Give me more of this!”…

Anyway, this cup was a few (two?) nights ago. I watched Big Brother with Tre (I guess that is now roommate bonding time?) and sipped on this cup of creamy mint goodness! It was very smooth, very mint, and very white chocolate with absolutely no pesky peppercorns! Also, no weird white chocolate goop.

Semi negative notes though; as I mentioned in someone’s Blueberry Jam tasting note -Cameron B. perhaps? this week I normally have a “Stevia Immunity” where I can’t taste the sweetener which makes many cringe – except there was an extra flavour in this cup taking the place of those weird, unnecessary peppercorns and I think it was the flavour of stevia. It’s hard to explain, but it tasted very weird. Not necessarily bad, but maybe a little bit unwelcome?

Hopefully my new found ability to taste Stevia will go away as quickly as it came!

Cameron B.

Blarg stevia! :P

Cameron B.

Blarg stevia! :P

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada