Well, it looks like I wont be finishing all my backlogged tasting notes today; but I made a really good dent in the list, and enjoyed some really tasty cups this evening while unwinding with some TV so I’m pretty content.

Nonetheless, even if I can’t finish all my tasting notes I can at least do a few more before I stretch out on my couch/bed for the night and wind down with some sappy TV Damn you Gossip Girl; heart broken Chuck Bass being the little spoon with Blair has me in tears! Why must I fall for all the broken characters! I must be a masochist; I see Chuck in crippling pain and sadness and all I can think is “Give me more of this!”…

Anyway, this cup was a few (two?) nights ago. I watched Big Brother with Tre (I guess that is now roommate bonding time?) and sipped on this cup of creamy mint goodness! It was very smooth, very mint, and very white chocolate with absolutely no pesky peppercorns! Also, no weird white chocolate goop.

Semi negative notes though; as I mentioned in someone’s Blueberry Jam tasting note -Cameron B. perhaps? this week I normally have a “Stevia Immunity” where I can’t taste the sweetener which makes many cringe – except there was an extra flavour in this cup taking the place of those weird, unnecessary peppercorns and I think it was the flavour of stevia. It’s hard to explain, but it tasted very weird. Not necessarily bad, but maybe a little bit unwelcome?

Hopefully my new found ability to taste Stevia will go away as quickly as it came!

Cameron B.

Blarg stevia! :P

Comments

Cameron B.

Blarg stevia! :P

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada