Technically I didn’t drink this one: I made a cup of this for Tre upon his request for “tea: any tea”. I selected it because I have lots of this to use up, and I know he really, really loves coconut so that’s become a default ingredient for me to rely on when making tea selection choices for him.

I honestly forgot, though, that he “demands” tablespoons of sugar in his tea and, really, I don’t know how I forgot because fuck that’s a lot of sugar, but I did. I guess because I honestly haven’t made him tea in a long tea: he’s been on a hot chocolate kick. So, no sugar in the cup of this for him. But you know what? He still loved it! He drank the whole cup and said he actually really liked it. So go me! I guess I know how to pick ’em.

Now I want to make this one sooner rather than later though; I could smell it so strongly the whole time he had it and it smelled so very damn ripe and juicy with this lovely coconut edge. Ugh; damn bagged teas making me want to take a break from loose leaf! NEVER.

Although, I have just finished off the last of my Sugar Plum Spice; I suppose I do need another bagged tea to work on for my next bagged tea sip down. This could be that tea…

mj

I have this tea and the idea and smell of it are always better than the actual taste. At least for me

mj

I want to get rid of it…just throwing that out there in case you are interested. No strings (financial or otherwise) attached

Roswell Strange

No no, that’s ok! I want to get rid of it too; hence why it was served to the roommate ;) Still, it’s a nice occasional treat for those rare times when I want something mango flavoured. That fruit and I are on weird terms :P

mj

Damn, you didn’t fall for it ;)

Comments

mj

Roswell Strange

mj

Damn, you didn’t fall for it ;)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada