What a warm and tingly tea! I have to say this tea turned out much sweeter than I expected. Being a good ol’ southern girl I always add sugar to my tea (rock sugar) and this is one of the few teas I have tried that is sweet enough that I think could stand without any additions.

Brewed at 2 minutes like usual, though I am thinking a longer steep time might warrant a bit more of the spicy notes really being brought to the surface.

Taste-wise this tea comes across as a decadent chocolate black tea. The chili aspect doesn’t come into play for me until the after taste kicks in. Then the heat is noticeable. Each sip warms the mouth and throat and the flavor does build. Not too spicy like some of the chili teas that I have had.

Another great tea, though personally the other two dessert teas I have tried (Chocolate Covered Strawberry and Chocolate Almond Coconut) were much better when compared to this one.

Dessert Tea Lover. Massive Iced Tea Drinker. Mate Obsessed. Hula Hooper. Go-Go Dancer. Book Eater. Jam Band Listener. Etc. Etc.

Brunswick, GA