Della Terra Teas makes the most incredible dessert teas and this one definitely lives up to that.

Pumpkin is one of my absolute favorite scents, almost every single candle in my home is pumpkin scented, as is my lotion and body wash and hand soap.. etc. That being said I have tried a good bit of pumpkin teas and best majorly disappointed in some. Not so with this tea!

Consistant with other Della Terra Teas that I have tried, the aroma of this blend is amazing! Immediately gets your taste buds ready and waiting to taste some of it’s pumpkin spice goodness.

Steep time was 2 minutes and I lightly flavored it with a few rocks of rock sugar.

Flavor was like that of a pumpkin spice cookie. (I have a confession to make, for all my love of pumpkin I do not at all like pumpkin pie, so I can’t compare to the taste of an actual pie). There is a mellow holiday type spice flavor that lingers on the tongue after each sip and the pumpkin flavor is very well rounded. Most of all, this tea is not too sweet or artificial tasting, which I find can be the problem with most holiday sweets type tea blends.

Another great one that has me eager to see what this company puts out this coming holiday season. Gingerbread perhaps…? (hint hint)

Della Terra Teas

Thank you again for the amazing review! Oh, and your little hint there, Take a look on our website tomorrow. We may just be releasing a gingerbread man rooibos along with the S’mores tea tomorrow. :)

Comments

Della Terra Teas

Dessert Tea Lover. Massive Iced Tea Drinker. Mate Obsessed. Hula Hooper. Go-Go Dancer. Book Eater. Jam Band Listener. Etc. Etc.

Brunswick, GA