Thanks to The Tea Merchant for offering out the free samples! First of all, I have to say that this tea was shipped in such an elegant manor! I absolutely loved the wax seal, super chic.

As for the tea, visually it is gorgeous. The tea leaves are beautiful and I like the fact that they used what seems to be toasted coconut flakes, as opposed to most coconut teas that are made with just plain raw flakes. It really makes a difference in flavor as well, giving it more of a nutty toasted quality rather than a mouthful of just coconut.

I steeped mine for just a tad over a minute. The package says that 1-3 minutes would work, but I have a terrible habit of over-steeping white teas so I went the “safer” route which worked out well.

As I tried a hot cup this morning, I wanted to give it a shot over ice this afternoon. Did the same for steeping, let the tea cool and then poured it over ice. Very refreshing! The tea flavor comes out a bit more when cold but it leaves a cool crisp flavor that is simply delicious.

Over all, a great coconut white tea.

Dessert Tea Lover. Massive Iced Tea Drinker. Mate Obsessed. Hula Hooper. Go-Go Dancer. Book Eater. Jam Band Listener. Etc. Etc.

Brunswick, GA