drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Della Terra Teas has yet to disappoint me. I was beyond ecstatic when I heard they were launching a S’mores flavor tea.

Steep time was right around 2 minutes.

This wasn’t as heavily scented as the other dessert teas from DTT that I have, so I was somewhat concerned that it would not be as flavorful. Not at all the case! This tea starts out with a deep smokey black flavor that was almost a bit startling at first. Next comes the sweet chocolate hues and then creamy marshmallow notes. There is a subtle spice and the full s’mores flavor really forms on the palate after a few sips. Delicious!

I really should try this and add a bit of milk as well as I feel that would drastically bring out some of the flavors. (Being lactose intolerant I never take the time to add milk since I always forget my meds. Lazy me!)

Another lovely dessert tea.

Dessert Tea Lover. Massive Iced Tea Drinker. Mate Obsessed. Hula Hooper. Go-Go Dancer. Book Eater. Jam Band Listener. Etc. Etc.

Brunswick, GA