drank Indian Summer by DAVIDsTEA

Lowering my rating of this by a good bit because I tried this over ice and it only brought out more of that “sun tan lotion” type jive that this tea has going on.

I really wanted to like you, indian summer, but I just don’t know.

sun tan lotion? eek
I’ll be trying this one when my fall collection comes.. according to Purolator, the package hasn’t moved for days :(

momo

I want to try this one but it has so much going on it scares me.
@CupOfTree – When it reaches the US it does such a horrible job tracking. You can probably figure it to take 7-9 days from when they shipped it because you likely will not even know the day it’ll arrive.

CupofTree

thanks Amanda, I emailed them too and they sent me a new tracking number for UPS and according to them, it should be here friday! :D

tigress_al

hmm…I didn’t get “sun tan lotion” but it definitely isn’t one that is going to get many high ratings.

Comments

CupofTree

sun tan lotion? eek

momo

I want to try this one but it has so much going on it scares me.

tigress_al

Dessert Tea Lover. Massive Iced Tea Drinker. Mate Obsessed. Hula Hooper. Go-Go Dancer. Book Eater. Jam Band Listener. Etc. Etc.

Brunswick, GA