got this from a friend. – Hmm, rarely drink T+ (fruit, aroma,….) just prefer my teas pure without any addition, so wasn’t very enthusiast at first.

Open: noted very strong rasberry taste, very sweet. Hope this is going o.k. as I really hate fruity, sweet teas.

Cup:
water 75 C. degrees
Teapot: Chatsford 2 cup
1 bag

sums up to….

pure delight. oh wow. Rasberry taste hardly detectable in cup, which is a huge plus. It’s a rather pleasant smooth cup with a bit of extra umpf. (reminds me of elderflower somehow)

Would never ever have picked this one myself, so pleasantly surprised.

Love the Clipper teas series, have the Earl Grey (my fave), the green, and the everyday tea.

Clipper seems to be taken over most of the popular brands here rather quickly. They are a big hit here at the moment, some types are not available here though (yet..?)

Will def. buy this one again.

44 y/o Dutch mom of 3.
tea addict. have enough tea to sink a battle ship.
drink Japanese sencha, and gyokuro most of the time, not a great fan of Chinese greens.
fave blacks are ceylon (kenilworth is my ‘house tea) , various assams & ff darjeerlings.
lived in the UK for a while, where I learned to have my tea with milk and/or lemon. (Now back in NL, I sometimes do and sometimes I don’t)

the netherlands