Yay, my very first Steepster tasting note! I was surprised when john12 recommended this tea, I guess I just assumed Steepster was mainly loose leaf? Anyway, picked this up from the grocery store and I have enjoyed a couple cups of it so far. It has a nice peppermint taste that’s sweet but not too sweet. Followed the steeping instructions on the box the first couple times, but today just left the bag in the cup while I drank it. Definitely need to get more before it disappears until next year!

MissB

Yay! Congrats on your first tasting note. Looking forward to all the more that come.

Starfevre

I am fond of the sugar cookie herbal of this brand.

Comments

MissB

Starfevre

I am fond of the sugar cookie herbal of this brand.

I’m 33 and happily married to my high school sweetheart for almost 14 years now. Due to some continuing health issues, I’m now trying my hand at being a housewife (1 year down, so far so good). I’m also in a constant battle to reduce my level of perfectionism and general OCD-ness :)

I’ve been actively involved in my church (Faith Baptist) ever since we moved to Tacoma when I was a teenager, and I especially love working with the youth ministry each week.

I spend an obscene amount of time reading and researching topics I’m interested in, and I have a tendency to lurk much more than I comment, but I’m thrilled to be a part of the Steepster community! As for teas, I don’t handle caffeine well so it’s herbals/tisanes or decaf for me. And I just can’t seem to develop an appreciation for chais or other spiced teas. I’m also trying to avoid sugar and other sweeteners. And I can’t stand anything that tastes like licorice.

Tacoma, WA