drank L'Automne by Fauchon

Another tea sample from MissB!
This tastes like a chocolate orange, which our family always enjoyed at Christmas until my dad suddenly developed a strong citrus allergy. I had it for breakfast this morning, but I think I would enjoy it even more as a nighttime treat.

MissB

Yay! Glad you love this. Unfortunately, it’s a bit tricky to replenish.

Comments

MissB

Yay! Glad you love this. Unfortunately, it’s a bit tricky to replenish.

I’m 33 and happily married to my high school sweetheart for almost 14 years now. Due to some continuing health issues, I’m now trying my hand at being a housewife (1 year down, so far so good). I’m also in a constant battle to reduce my level of perfectionism and general OCD-ness :)

I’ve been actively involved in my church (Faith Baptist) ever since we moved to Tacoma when I was a teenager, and I especially love working with the youth ministry each week.

I spend an obscene amount of time reading and researching topics I’m interested in, and I have a tendency to lurk much more than I comment, but I’m thrilled to be a part of the Steepster community! As for teas, I don’t handle caffeine well so it’s herbals/tisanes or decaf for me. And I just can’t seem to develop an appreciation for chais or other spiced teas. I’m also trying to avoid sugar and other sweeteners. And I can’t stand anything that tastes like licorice.

Tacoma, WA