One more sample from MissB (there’s a lot of them!)
My throat started feeling a little weird yesterday, not bad, just not normal. Then out of nowhere I got a nosebleed last night, and more of a sore throat today… so as I surveyed the pile of samples to choose my tea for tonight, I knew I had to give this one a try. Normally I catch everything that’s going around, so I’m really hoping this will fight off the germs and keep me well. The good news is it doesn’t taste bad! I wasn’t sure what to expect since it’s more of a medicinal tea, and I’m not typically a big fan of ginger, but surprisingly I enjoyed this. Of course I’ll stick with sweeter, yummier teas most of the time, but if this helps me avoid getting sick I’ll definitely stock up!

Boiling 8 min or more
Whispering Pines Tea Company

This tea is my best friend when I’m beginning to feel something coming on. Hope it helps you too! :)

MissB

I love this tea. I hope it helps you kick whatever yuck was plaguing you.

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

MissB

I love this tea. I hope it helps you kick whatever yuck was plaguing you.

I’m 33 and happily married to my high school sweetheart for almost 14 years now. Due to some continuing health issues, I’m now trying my hand at being a housewife (1 year down, so far so good). I’m also in a constant battle to reduce my level of perfectionism and general OCD-ness :)

I’ve been actively involved in my church (Faith Baptist) ever since we moved to Tacoma when I was a teenager, and I especially love working with the youth ministry each week.

I spend an obscene amount of time reading and researching topics I’m interested in, and I have a tendency to lurk much more than I comment, but I’m thrilled to be a part of the Steepster community! As for teas, I don’t handle caffeine well so it’s herbals/tisanes or decaf for me. And I just can’t seem to develop an appreciation for chais or other spiced teas. I’m also trying to avoid sugar and other sweeteners. And I can’t stand anything that tastes like licorice.

Tacoma, WA