Finished off my sample this morning, and I swear this stuff is working. Maybe it’s just a placebo effect, but I usually I get full-blown sickness pretty quickly after the first signs, and now it’s been an entire day and I feel better than when I drank this last night! Not worse, not even the same… better! I let it steep a little longer this time (8 min.) to try to get a little more of the medicinal goodness. I think this one’s going to be a winter staple.

Boiling 8 min or more
MissB

Yay! Feel better soon.

Comments

MissB

Yay! Feel better soon.

I’m 33 and happily married to my high school sweetheart for almost 14 years now. Due to some continuing health issues, I’m now trying my hand at being a housewife (1 year down, so far so good). I’m also in a constant battle to reduce my level of perfectionism and general OCD-ness :)

I’ve been actively involved in my church (Faith Baptist) ever since we moved to Tacoma when I was a teenager, and I especially love working with the youth ministry each week.

I spend an obscene amount of time reading and researching topics I’m interested in, and I have a tendency to lurk much more than I comment, but I’m thrilled to be a part of the Steepster community! As for teas, I don’t handle caffeine well so it’s herbals/tisanes or decaf for me. And I just can’t seem to develop an appreciation for chais or other spiced teas. I’m also trying to avoid sugar and other sweeteners. And I can’t stand anything that tastes like licorice.

Tacoma, WA