Another MissB tea sample. This was was definitely as others described, just flavored water. No real taste of anything. Not gross, but not good either. The good news is my tongue didn’t do anything weird like it did with Birthday Cake last night, so it looks like red rooibos is fine for me.

MissB

Yay for being okay with red rooibos! I’ve yet to have anything from this company, however I still think it’s important to try. ;)

Comments

MissB

I’m 33 and happily married to my high school sweetheart for almost 14 years now. Due to some continuing health issues, I’m now trying my hand at being a housewife (1 year down, so far so good). I’m also in a constant battle to reduce my level of perfectionism and general OCD-ness :)

I’ve been actively involved in my church (Faith Baptist) ever since we moved to Tacoma when I was a teenager, and I especially love working with the youth ministry each week.

I spend an obscene amount of time reading and researching topics I’m interested in, and I have a tendency to lurk much more than I comment, but I’m thrilled to be a part of the Steepster community! As for teas, I don’t handle caffeine well so it’s herbals/tisanes or decaf for me. And I just can’t seem to develop an appreciation for chais or other spiced teas. I’m also trying to avoid sugar and other sweeteners. And I can’t stand anything that tastes like licorice.

Tacoma, WA