Backlog.
This is the first tea I sampled from the Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box. I figured I’d like it iced better than hot since it’s a fruit tea. It was ok, but it’s not something I’d really go for. I’m just not a big enough mango fan to really like this.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I’m 33 and happily married to my high school sweetheart for almost 14 years now. Due to some continuing health issues, I’m now trying my hand at being a housewife (1 year down, so far so good). I’m also in a constant battle to reduce my level of perfectionism and general OCD-ness :)

I’ve been actively involved in my church (Faith Baptist) ever since we moved to Tacoma when I was a teenager, and I especially love working with the youth ministry each week.

I spend an obscene amount of time reading and researching topics I’m interested in, and I have a tendency to lurk much more than I comment, but I’m thrilled to be a part of the Steepster community! As for teas, I don’t handle caffeine well so it’s herbals/tisanes or decaf for me. And I just can’t seem to develop an appreciation for chais or other spiced teas. I’m also trying to avoid sugar and other sweeteners. And I can’t stand anything that tastes like licorice.

Tacoma, WA