Backlog.
Another sample from the Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box. This was my very first Earl Grey, and probably my last! The bergamot just reminds me too much of the smell of natural cleaning products… I couldn’t get past it. Also I’m realizing I just don’t care for black tea at all.

Arshness

Let me say that I am a connosuier of Earl Grey teas and this is the worst one I’ve ever tasted. Please, do yourself a favor and try Earl Grey Bravo from Adagio before you give up on it. This one tasted chemical and gross. Adagio’s Earl Grey Bravo is delicious to me. I would be happy to send you a $5 gift certificate if you haven’t ordered from them before.

Comments

Arshness

I’m 33 and happily married to my high school sweetheart for almost 14 years now. Due to some continuing health issues, I’m now trying my hand at being a housewife (1 year down, so far so good). I’m also in a constant battle to reduce my level of perfectionism and general OCD-ness :)

I’ve been actively involved in my church (Faith Baptist) ever since we moved to Tacoma when I was a teenager, and I especially love working with the youth ministry each week.

I spend an obscene amount of time reading and researching topics I’m interested in, and I have a tendency to lurk much more than I comment, but I’m thrilled to be a part of the Steepster community! As for teas, I don’t handle caffeine well so it’s herbals/tisanes or decaf for me. And I just can’t seem to develop an appreciation for chais or other spiced teas. I’m also trying to avoid sugar and other sweeteners. And I can’t stand anything that tastes like licorice.

Tacoma, WA