drank Mambo by Adagio Teas

This is my first time trying Mambo, but I generally like Chinese black teas (but not others- typically). I was expecting a more complex flavor. Nonetheless, it is a nice tea. It is a little smoky, fairly robust, and somewhat earthy. Not smoky like lapsang souchong, or earthy like a puerh. The flavors are much less overt than that. I will enjoy my sample tin, but will probably skip this and re-order a keemun instead.

I started drinking loose tea in 2007. I gravitate towards Japanese greens and herbal concoctions. I like most greener oolongs, and the occasional Chinese black or pu of any kind. I have my preferences, but I’ll try anything.

I am a stay-at-home-homeschooling mom to 2 boys. I love the outdoors and am a recovering adrenaline junkie. (Having kids will do that for ya.) I hardly have time to brew a few cups of tea a day, and rarely get to enjoy my tea hot, but I am stoked to re-kindle my relationship with Steepster.

Ohio