drank Yunnan Jig by Adagio Teas

This is another one of the teas I got for Christmas. :D
Well, I probably wouldn’t have picked out the peppery taste on my own, but I can see what people mean when they say Yunnan has a peppery taste. It’s like the taste of pepper without the spiciness. Sorta. Ish.
I just used the time they wrote on the packaging, but I think next time I’ll maybe go just a little bit shorter. It’s pretty good, but I think the Keemun’s still my favorite.

Edit: 2nd steep was better. and i added just a little sugar.

Hi. I’m a teenager in Utah. I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere. No, seriously. As in, the nearest Walmart is 2 1/2 hours away. Yeah. Unfortunately, this means it’s hard to get ahold of good tea.

Well, a little more about me then, i suppose. I’m a Christian, and my dad is the pastor of the only non-LDS (Mormon) church in town. I’m homeschooled and planning to go to Bob Jones University next year. (it’s a Christian college) I love music! I prefer Classical music, have a hard time tolerating country, rock, rap, etc., and i play the piano.

As far as teas go, I like black teas like Earl Grey, loose tea is sooo much better than bagged, i love genmaicha :), and don’t have much of a solid opinion on rooibos yet. Haven’t really tried any white teas yet.

Utah