drank Earl Grey Bravo by Adagio Teas

So my mom gave me this one for Christmas because i was almost out of my Rishi Earl Grey, and I just now got around to trying it. I love it! I’ve tried Rishi’s Earl Grey and Lavender Earl Grey, and I really liked the Lavender one, but this EG definitely beat the regular EG from Rishi. It’s been too long since I tried the Lavender to compare them, but I really like EG Bravo. I finished up my first pot while I was taking down the Christmas tree. I like the bergamot flavor; there seems to be a good balance.

2nd steep: 4 min 30 sec
Still pretty good, but not as… fresh tasting. But it seems to have even more of the citrus flavor. huh.

Hi. I’m a teenager in Utah. I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere. No, seriously. As in, the nearest Walmart is 2 1/2 hours away. Yeah. Unfortunately, this means it’s hard to get ahold of good tea.

Well, a little more about me then, i suppose. I’m a Christian, and my dad is the pastor of the only non-LDS (Mormon) church in town. I’m homeschooled and planning to go to Bob Jones University next year. (it’s a Christian college) I love music! I prefer Classical music, have a hard time tolerating country, rock, rap, etc., and i play the piano.

As far as teas go, I like black teas like Earl Grey, loose tea is sooo much better than bagged, i love genmaicha :), and don’t have much of a solid opinion on rooibos yet. Haven’t really tried any white teas yet.

Utah