drank Irish Breakfast by Adagio Teas

This was the last of my tea samples from Christmas. It actually tastes pretty good. I wasn’t sure if I would like it because I tried Adagio’s Ceylon and Assam too and well, didn’t fall in love with them. But they seem to work pretty well together. Maybe I just brewed them wrong last time, but there was almost no bitterness to the Irish Breakfast. Just pure, yummy tea flavor. Mmmm… Plus, most things Irish are just cool. :D

Hi. I’m a teenager in Utah. I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere. No, seriously. As in, the nearest Walmart is 2 1/2 hours away. Yeah. Unfortunately, this means it’s hard to get ahold of good tea.

Well, a little more about me then, i suppose. I’m a Christian, and my dad is the pastor of the only non-LDS (Mormon) church in town. I’m homeschooled and planning to go to Bob Jones University next year. (it’s a Christian college) I love music! I prefer Classical music, have a hard time tolerating country, rock, rap, etc., and i play the piano.

As far as teas go, I like black teas like Earl Grey, loose tea is sooo much better than bagged, i love genmaicha :), and don’t have much of a solid opinion on rooibos yet. Haven’t really tried any white teas yet.

Utah