I’ve been dancing around this one for a while, and I finally broke down and bought a 50g bag of it yesterday. I love the freshness of the dry leaves, and it didn’t smell like the citrusy flavours would be too astringent either, so I took some home. First impression was that it has a lovely vanilla-like mellow note that I really wasn’t expecting. Kind of like the ‘cream’ part of the creamsicle. At any rate – I like the complex smell of the steeped tea. At first sip I can still taste that creamy note that I could smell, but not as strong as I was hoping. It has some wonderful citrusy layers, but they aren’t definitively orangey, grapefruity, or lemony, like some of the other citrus based teas are. Thank You DT! I was expecting a little more of the apple notes that the sales girl mentioned, but there was none of that. Gooseberries though, I could definitely taste those :) The mint was also deliciously prominent as well which I was really happy about. I’ll have to experiment a little more with temperature, steep times, and addiditives (I had this one with agave), but I think this one might be a great summer/spring tea. I especially want to have this one iced.

MA student in Montreal, Victorianist, Tea enthusiast, Whovian, Bluenoser at heart, Alpha Gam, and lover of cozy sweaters, scarves, and autumn afternoons.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada