drank Apres Ski (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

So I had put a hold on trying this one with all the negative reviews, but I finally sucked it up and gave it a steep yesterday. It does smell pretty strongly of dried figs in the bag, and another not quite as pleasant scent layer that I can’t quite put my finger on.

It steeped up pretty well considering I forgot about it for a while; wasn’t too dark or acidic. The fig flavor was super strong though, and a little too sweet even without any added sweetner. I didn’t get any of the ‘garbage-ness’ that others have mentioned, but I wasn’t a huge fan of the taste of the tea as soon as it started to cool down.

Not a huge fan of this one, Really glad I only got hte 26g bag with the Winter Collection box, I’ve only got about another cup and a half left in the bag so I’ll hopefully be able to run through it pretty quick. While I don’t hate it, I don’t think it will make a repeat appearance on my tea shelf.

MA student in Montreal, Victorianist, Tea enthusiast, Whovian, Bluenoser at heart, Alpha Gam, and lover of cozy sweaters, scarves, and autumn afternoons.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada