drank Bourbon Vanilla by The Tea Haus

I have tried this one a couple of times…and each time I try it I don’t know what to think. When I first saw this on the site I thought ‘Bourbon!! Vanilla!! YUM!! I can’t wait to try this!!’ After trying it my expectations didn’t meet what it actually tastes like. The first time I tried this tea I got a big old smack in the face from the vanilla saying “HELLO I AM VANILLA!!” and I thought to self “I know, I taste you, Vanilla.” But now, after a couple of tastings, I find that the vanilla has mellowed out and is not as strong, although is still quite prominent (maybe got used to strong vanilla flavour). My colleagues think it smells like cake. Vanilla is a favourite flavour of mine, but this was ‘HI!!! HELLOOOOO!!! VANILLAAAA’ Sadly, no bourbon :(
Second steeping was only rooibos, no vanilla – which was ok with me, I don’t mind the taste of rooibos.
Not bad, but not what I expected.