drank Citrus Lavender Sage by Teavana

This is not a tea that I would have purchased on my own based on the ingredients. I would have thought of this one as tangy heavily leaning toward sour. Sage and lavender put to mind vision’s of relaxing spa’s. However, a member on Steepster wanted to try it, and they didn’t have easy access to Teavana, so I had no issues picking this one up for a tea swap. I figured it would be a new tea experience.

I am pleasantly surprised at how tasty this tea is!! The citrus is evident, but not overpoweringly tangy. I get a lovely herbaceous flavour – I guess that’s the sage. Not sure I taste lavender, but that’s ok…is delicious.

This tea can handle a second steeping very well. Flavours are still evident.

Aimee Popovacki

I liked this one… the sage made it pretty spicy.. and the teaspoon I used I think had a lot of lavender in it because it cooled the spicyness down… nice!

Lala

I was also pleasantly surprised with this one. I didn’t think this flavour combination would work, but it did.

scribbles

I love this stuff, and will purchasing more. When I do I will forward some. Lala, if you want to sample more of it lemme know…

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I just had this for the first time last night! I really loved how the sage worked with the citrus!

I am going to try this one iced today.. I’ve only made it hot and love it~

Need to get more to try iced, but have feeling will work really well

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

Lala

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I am going to try this one iced today.. I’ve only made it hot and love it~

Need to get more to try iced, but have feeling will work really well

I love my rescues, tea, fitness and art.

TO