drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

This tea was quite tasty. I drank it hot, and what I got a juicy refreshing brew with a bit ‘green’ flavour to it. It was light, a bit acidic without being too tart and juicy.

If I ever get my tea stash down (my cupboard is not reflective of what I have), and I’d purchase this one again, and give it a go as a cold brew.

Aimee Popovacki

lol when this first came out my friend and i walked along the waterfront and got really sunburnt… then we went to davids and sat in there drinking this till it closed, they ended up letting us finish the rest of their huge container of it… it was iced.. it was delish.. it made me buy a tin.. i think i’ve refilled the tin three times now?

scribbles

I’ll definitely keep this one in mind for those hot/humid days of summer

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

scribbles

I’ll definitely keep this one in mind for those hot/humid days of summer

I love my rescues, tea, fitness and art.

TO