drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

I kept reading about the Laoshan Black, and became increasingly intrigued by the chocolate, honey, and spice description. Due to a generous gift from JustJames, I have a sample of this tea, and finally had to try it. And now I see why everyone just loves this tea. Another fan of this tea has been made.

Rich, deep cocoa flavour, that makes me feel like I am sipping on a decadent chocolate/fudge treat. This is an outstanding tea.

Michelle Butler Hallett

Isn’t it? I avoided Verdant for years, because I was afraid I’d be disappointed, and I can only budget so much for tea. Disappointed – ha! As if. Verdant is a whole new path to tea. I’ve got their Imperial Breakfast Blend on the way and can’t wait.

scribbles

Am on hiatus right now, but as soon as I am off, this is FIRST order.

scribbles

I hope they still have Golden Fleece in stock, but may have to break hiatus dir that one, unless is already gone :(

JustJames

well, hiatus or not i sent you stuff middle of last week. and worst comes to worst i will send you some of my golden fleece if they’re out. both ways you’re covered!

Michelle Butler Hallett

Oooh, Golden Fleece! I have some more coming. Let me know if you end up short, and I’ll send you some, too.

scribbles

I really appreciate your generous offer!! I’ll probably put in an order soon, but thank you so much. :)

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

scribbles

Am on hiatus right now, but as soon as I am off, this is FIRST order.

JustJames

scribbles

My tea journey started in 2012, when a friend gifted me some loose leaf. I guess she thought I was drinking too much coffee. Blown away by the amazing flavours I immediately embraced the loose leaf tea. I still drink coffee, but my main choice of beverage is now tea.

My tea preferences are blacks, pu’erhs, oolongs and greens.

TO