This is another long overdue review, and WOW!! I am so sorry that I left this one for soooo long!! This is AWESOME!! and I have Dexter3657 to thank for this one!!

I like pu’erhs, but so far they have all tasted pretty much the same…until this one. This is FREAKING FANTASTIC!! and now I can’t wait to put in an order with Mandala! THANK YOU SO MUCH DEXTER!!!!

Complex, tasty, spicy, smooth. DAMN THIS IS GOOD!! Pu’erh now takes on a whole new meaning and it’s various notes. If I hadn’t tried this, I would have no idea that pu’erh takes on so many different flavour profiles.

I need to sit back and be blown away by this one….YUM!!!

I am now on my second steeping and it still FABULOUS!! Spicy and smooth. Oh pu’erh, I love it!! and can’t wait to try more!

Garret

I am happy that this tea is aging so very nicely! The first couple of years that we had this tea, it was nice, but now it is really opening up and gaining complexity. It has become extremely popular in the tea and coffeehouses that we sell tea to, as well. I am very happy that you are enjoying it. Have you tried the Noble Mark blend that I made yet? It is quite young but it is definitely going places. It has been my first tea of the day for over 3 months now. Thank you for giving us your impressions of the Bulang gong ting, my friend!!

Dexter

So glad that you are enjoying it. There is something special about Mandala Pu’erh. I’m sure I sent you some of the Noble Mark too. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on that one………

scribbles

Sorry for delay in response…on mini vay-cay, I plan to look through my samples for Noble mark, but even if I don’t have it here, I am planning on purchasing that one…can’t wait to put in a Mandala order…that is 1st order, once off hiatus…is so exciting to try pu’erhs that have different tastings than what I have been accustomed to, and looking forward to trying more!!!

Comments

Garret

Dexter

scribbles

My tea journey started in 2012, when a friend gifted me some loose leaf. I guess she thought I was drinking too much coffee. Blown away by the amazing flavours I immediately embraced the loose leaf tea. I still drink coffee, but my main choice of beverage is now tea.

My tea preferences are blacks, pu’erhs, oolongs and greens.

TO