I received this in an outrageous swap with Dexter3657…thank you for this one!

This is my first go with guayusa, and had no idea what it was going to taste like. This also, is not a tea that I would have picked out for myself, but this has proven to me ‘if you don’t try, you don’t know….’ This has been a positive tasting experience.

I gathered from name of this tea that it would have some sort of citrus flavour to it, so I expected it to be kind of sour and tart. Was I ever wrong. Not sour at all. It is a sweet lemon crumble aroma/taste. I didn’t add any sugar, this tea didn’t need it. It had a natural sweet, smooth, lemon creaminess which required no additives.

I’ll have to keep this one in mind… after I fix my ageing car and house issues, and see what I’m left with :(

Terri HarpLady

Hmmm….I’ve been avoiding this one, pretty thinking it would be tart like you, but now I’m tempted to request a sample with my ‘next’ Butiki order.

Butiki Teas

Terri-This is one of my favorite morning drinks and my favorite guayusa flavor. I highly recommend requesting a sample. :)

scribbles

This is really good!! Not tart at all.

Dexter3657

Glad you are enjoying it scribbles… I didn’t care for it, so it’s nice to know that it found a good home. :))

scribbles

Thank you for sending me this!! I did enjoy this!

Nxtdoor

Yep. This was awesome with sugar and a slice of lemon as garnish. I pretended i was in places other than my backyard!

scribbles

Ooohhh, sounds lovely….will try your way, lounging in backyard, pretending somewhere far away from city….difficult though it may be with 401 running along my green belt.

Dexter3657

Maybe that’s what I did wrong with this tea… I didn’t pretend I was somewhere else……

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Butiki Teas

scribbles

This is really good!! Not tart at all.

scribbles

Thank you for sending me this!! I did enjoy this!

Nxtdoor

Dexter3657

I love my rescues, tea, fitness and art.

TO