I have been off site going mental, preparing for the in-law visit (yay). Ahh, they are nice people; they welcomed me in their home a few weeks ago, and despite that I am spouse #2,they were very warm to me. So, I have been going crazy cleaning, cooking and food shopping in preparation for their visit, which led me astray from steepster for the duration.

On to the tea…I am glad that this was not my first experience with Mandala. I am a little disappointed with this pu’erh. It tastes a little weak and a bit musty to me.

It is however, a new tasting experience, thanks to Dexter3657, for this sample. While not to my preference, I am still waiting to put in an order with Mandala (tea hiatus), as I have read so many good things about their pu’erhs, as well as having an awesome tasting experience in a previous note.

Dexter3657

This wasn’t my favorite Mandala Pu’er either. I think I started with a couple of AMAZING ones, and the other GOOD ones just pale in comparison. Glad you tried it. My favorites might not be your favorites, so is good that you get to sample a few. :))

scribbles

I so appreciate your samples! Looking forward to trying ‘noble mark’.

Dexter3657

:)) Noble Mark is still my favorite. Good luck with the in-law visit.

Comments

Dexter3657

scribbles

I so appreciate your samples! Looking forward to trying ‘noble mark’.

Dexter3657

:)) Noble Mark is still my favorite. Good luck with the in-law visit.

I love my rescues, tea, fitness and art.

TO