Not that I need another reason to make Mandala my next place to put in a tea order, but this tea has done it. Dexter3657 had generously included this in a swap some time ago – so thank you Dexter3657 for introducing me to Mandala! And thank you Mandala for providing quality tea’s…can’t wait to place my order!

This is a lighter pu’er but not light on flavour. The flavour profile is deliciously smooth, earthy and nutty. I have a silver tip pu’er from another company…not nearly as tasty as this sample.

Dexter3657

Glad you are enjoying Mandala. Always love to share good teas with others. (I’m going to put a couple more of their teas in the mail to you….). You introduced me to Tao, trying to return the favor.

Comments

Dexter3657

I love my rescues, tea, fitness and art.

TO