I have tried 3 pumpkin tea’s, and I think this one out of the three is my favourite. There is a creaminess to this tea that is playing a role keeping the spices in this light. The other two pumpkin tea’s I’ve tried had too much spice. I’m surprised that I like the lighter spiced tea, since I usually prefer bold flavours, but this nicely spiced and delicious.

Aimee Popovacki

ohh that sounds delicious!

Dexter3657

Interesting. I just love how everyone perceives things differently. I thought this was too mild, didn’t really taste the pumpkin or spices too mild. Happy that it works for you.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I am so glad you enjoyed this. It is a particular favorite of mine and my mother in-law. It also tastes amazing as a stovetop latte.

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

ohh that sounds delicious!

Dexter3657

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I love my rescues, tea, fitness and art. I love the great, green world, and all that’s in it.

TO