drank Black Pearl by Mandala Tea

This is really good. Malty and a bit of the outdoors in the taste. I’m not getting cocoa or spice, but I am enjoying the flavours from my cup.

Thank you Dexter3657 and Mandala for another exquisite tea.

Garret

Sure hope the producer we acquired these from makes them again. This year, sadly, they did not. I’ll keep on them and hope that spring 2014 sees them producing these again. They are really the best ones I’ve gotten before. I’ll be seeing them again in April on a buying trip so let’s keep our fingers crossed. We sold our last ounce just a few days ago :( Happy to sell tea, for sure, but sad to see a great to end. Thanks for your write up!!

so sad the last of them are gone…really going to have to hoard the ones i bought now..

Comments

Garret

I love my rescues, tea, fitness and art.

TO