drank Pumpkin Spice Brulee by Teavana

As a pumpkin spice TISANE this is pretty good. But it’s not a tea. I saw no leaves. None. I’ve read other posts about this problem, but this is my first experience with the lack of leaf.

Not worth the expense.

VariaTEA

I’m sorry to hear that! Especially since I have some of this coming to me in a teavana order which will hopefully be arriving tomorrow

scribbles

The taste is ok, I was just disappointed in the lack of leaf. Hopefully your sample will have leaves :)

Aimee Popovacki

i agree…. there was not enough leaf in mine either.

VariaTEA

Hopefully mine won’t have that issue but I am glad to hear it still tasted alright regardless of the lack of leaf

Aimee Popovacki

yeah it was still nice… i gave some to a friend who loved the taste of it (but isn’t a tea drinker so didn’t really know the difference)

Comments

VariaTEA

scribbles

Aimee Popovacki

i agree…. there was not enough leaf in mine either.

Aimee Popovacki

I love my rescues, tea, fitness and art. I love the great, green world, and all that’s in it.

TO